[linux-lvm] lvm over iscsi

Hi,
I asked this question in icsci mailing list, with no answer, so I try here.
I'm using fc6 2.6.20 as target and 2.18fc6-xen as initiator, my goal is to export a volume group from the target, in order to be abale to make a lvscan on the initiator, but i don't succeed.

iscsiadm --mode node --targetname iqn.2007-05.fr.aic:jimiscsi --portal 10.0.22.133:3260 --login

-> end with no error, but i have nothing in /proc/scsi/scsi and no volume are detected by lvscan.

is it possible to export volume group instead of logical ?

Thx for any answer or clue...

JiM