[linux-lvm] clusteredVG+mirroredLV

Lin_ChiiShing at emc.com Lin_ChiiShing at emc.com
Wed Apr 25 14:46:59 UTC 2007

I am using source with cvs tag RHEL4U4, and was able to go into
cmirror-kernel directory to build the module dm-cmirror.ko

After loading dm_cmirror module, the system-config-lvm tool
configured a mirrored LV in a clustered VG successfully.

Can someone in RedHat shed light on what's the current status of source
for cmirror-kernel and clustered mirroring?
What's expected to work (such as normal IO), and
what's expected not to work yet ? For early bird developers who are interested in
using this technology, do you have a recommended CVS tag for the source to do the prototype ?

    Thanks,
    -ChiiSHing