AW: [linux-lvm] Redirecting LVM command output on RHEL5?

Zurell, Falko Falko.Zurell at idmedia.com
Wed Aug 1 20:07:54 UTC 2007

Hello Kevin,

Maybe the output is not on stdout but on stderr. So trie this:

#lvs 2> kevin.txt

Kind regards

Falko

Falko Zurell

Head of Application Management
falko.zurell at idmedia.com
Mobil +49 (0)160 - 3 62 52 77

/i-d media AG
Ohlauer Straße 43
D-10999 Berlin

Tel +49 (0)30 - 2 59 47 - 357
Fax +49 (0)30 - 2 59 47 - 471
www.idmedia.com

Board: Regine Haschka-Helmer (CEO), Franz Klose (CFO)
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Christian A. Hufnagl
Headquarters: Berlin, Place of Jurisdiction: Berlin HRB 76342
UST-Id. DE812698340