[linux-lvm] Re: snapshot has post-snapshot files

It might also be relevant that the origin of the snapshot is mounted
noatime for an ext3 filesystem:
/dev/mapper/daisy-cyrlib on /var/lib/cyrus type ext3 (rw)
/dev/mapper/daisy-cyrspool on /var/spool/cyrus type ext3 (rw,noatime)

I'm guessing I should have mounted the snapshots ro, but I haven't been
writing to them.

Ross