[linux-lvm] Re: Writing LVM2 specific testcase.

Any guidelines !

On 2/26/07, Nilesh Borate <nilesh borate gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am testing LVM2 package. I am already done with a lvm testcase which
simply runs most of the the lvm commands on loop devices, and checks
for each commands exit value.

But I want to build a LVM2 specific
testcase. I want to figure out exact differences of LVM2 from LVM1,
and how should I proceed with LVM2 specific tests.

Any guidelines, help would be of definite help.

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Nilesh C. Borate