Re: [linux-lvm] recover one LVM disk without the other

burlen wrote:
> How can I recover this drive? Really all I need to do is mount it and
> recover some data then we can repartion/ format it as well.

It should be a simple matter of using "vgscan" to activate the volume
groups. Of course this will only work if the volume groups do not
contain any physical volumes that were on the failed drives. If the vgs
do come up, use "lvdisplay" or "lvs" to display the logical volumes that
you can mount.

Sincerely,

Richard van den Berg