Re: [linux-lvm] Fixing up missing format1 size

Jan Kuipers schreef:
Hello,

When I execute vgscan  -v, the output contains this message:

Fixing up missing format1 size (19,53 GB) for PV /dev/cciss/c0d0p2

I something wrong with the PV? Can it be fixed?

FYI: the PV contains the root filesystem of Dom0 of a xen server. The server works fine.

Found nothing sofar on this issue.