[linux-lvm] hde: The disk reports a capacity of 0 bytes, but the drive only handles -1878569940

Hello,

This is another message that I'm thinking relates to the new kernel (2.6.21.1) we just started using.  If I understand it correctly hde is referring to a virtual floppy drive.  The message appears at the login prompt.  I'm assuming it's innocuous, but those not in the know get all nervous about it.

Any way to suppress the message, assuming it's not a concern?

Thank you.