[linux-lvm] consistency when I try the migration?

rroldan rroldan at iplan.com.ar
Thu Oct 11 20:47:39 UTC 2007

Hello, I installed a physical machine with Red Hat 5.1 without CLVM,
with Xen 3.1 and I need to know whether it is possible to hot migrate
virtual machines. I successfully tested it, but it never made
production.
If I care with the creation of LV, could I have problems of data
consistency when I try the migration?
thanks.
Roldyx

ESTE MENSAJE ES CONFIDENCIAL. Puede contener información amparada por
el secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error,
por favor comuníquenoslo inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la
amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje ni
divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and
delete it from your system; should also not copy the message nor
disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.