Re: [linux-lvm] lvm HA problem with file descriptor left open

Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 03:24:00PM +0800, hans wrote:

File descriptor 5 left open File descriptor 6 left open File descriptor
7 left open File descriptor 8 left open File descriptor 9 left open File
descriptor 10 left open File descriptor 11 left open File descriptor 12
left open 0 logical volume(s) in volume group "vg0_sites" now active
Is it possible to force LVM
to close descriptors?

Those are only harmless warnings - LVM2 does close the file descriptors.
It is only fatal under some selinux configurations.

Alasdair

Thanks for answer.
But I don't think it is harmless. When my server shutdown , and my backup is up high availability doesn't work.
DRBD  doesn't start because of this error.
After I manual set up drbd active, I can not see files created on main machine .
After I again start main machine and start DRBD I can see all files.
I think it is problem with descriptors which cause errors in my HA.
I heard that I can use CLVM, but I don't know how it is compatible with LVM.

Regards,
Hans