Re: [linux-lvm] merge an lvm snapshot back

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Joseph L. Casale
<jcasale activenetwerx com> wrote:
> Looking through the archives, I see some mention of this.
> Is there any progress on this functionality and is intended to be included in a release any time soon?

For what it's worth, we implemented revert-to-snapshot in the latest
release of zumastor,
http://zumastor.org/
That's not LVM, so this is kind of off-topic, but if you really want
that feature, zumastor is one way to get it.

What's your use case?
- Dan