Re: [linux-lvm] question about mirrors

There is not a way to do what you want right now through a simple lvm command.

If you are willing to hand edit some metadata, then it can be done.

 brassow

On Apr 24, 2008, at 1:56 PM, chekov ucla edu wrote:

I created a lvm mirror on two seperate storage arrays.

now I want to break the mirror but use _both_ copies of the data. it seems that whenever I break a test mirror the mirror just goes back in to the storage pool and can't be accessed any more. is there a way to mount both mirror halfs?
-alan