Re: [linux-lvm] Offline fsck (checking snapshots)

Bryan Kadzban wrote:
I've gotten a script that I think is reasonable, that handles this.
With some help from others, it now works with XFS as well as ext2/3, and
it's supposed to also work with JFS.  Since it requires LVM, I think it
might make sense to put something like it into the LVM userspace tools.

Sounds interesting... but any particular reason you're ignoring reiserfs?