Re: [linux-lvm] F7 will not boot after running backup w/snapshot

I ran e2fsck against the new logvol and it found the filesystem and the journal but the filesystem was corrupted with hundreds of errors. At this point I just reformatted
the device and now I'm loading the backup onto it.

How do I handle the LVM metadata? The restored metadata will not be correct. Or does
LVM have a way to figure this out?

Gerry