Re: [linux-lvm] F7 will not boot after running backup w/snapshot

Charles,
 Here's a snapshot ramdisk reference:
http://linuxsoftware.co.nz/blog/2008/03/11/lvm-snapshot-with-no-free-diskspace The ramdisk has been working without problem. I tested it quite a bit before putting it into production. But I don't know LVM internals so I cannot say whether it could have had anything to do with the hang that occurred.

Regards,
Gerry