[linux-lvm] Limiting i/o bandwith for pvmove?

Philipp Schmidt philipp at ppc.in-berlin.de
Thu Dec 4 21:21:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have some problems with an overloaded disk-array. I want to move
some volumes out of it, but the bandwidth pvmove normally takes is too
heigh to remain stable.

Is there a way to limit the bandwidth usage of pvmove, like it is
possible when reconstructing software raid mirris sets?

AVE!
  Philipp Schmidt / phils...

--
Lbh unir whfg ivbyngrq gur Qvtvgny Zvyraavhz Pbclevtug Npg ol oernxvat gur
cebgrpgvba bs pbclevtugrq zngrevny.  Vs lbh ner abg n pvgvmra be erfvqrag bs

:wq