Re: [linux-lvm] can I freeze I/O for some time to a given disk / md / dm device?

Bryn M. Reeves schrieb:

Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
Is it possible to "freeze I/O" for some time to a given disk / md / dm
device?

Say, "freeze I/O" so that userspace waits for any response for 30, 60
seconds or more?

You can suspend/resume dm devices via the dmsetup command.

Exactly what I was looking for - thanks!

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org