[linux-lvm] Re: Convert a non-striped LV to a striped LV without data loss?

I've been giving this a lot of thought, and I still can't find any documented way to do this.

Would it be possible to extend the linear lv onto a striped lv area, move the data to the new extents and then remove the old lv area using lvreduce perhaps?

Sincerely,
Doug Eubanks
admin dougware net