Re: [linux-lvm] Recover UUID

Also, can you provide output from lvmdiskscan ?

2008/1/20 J Lindsay <lindsay james gmail com>:
Hello,
I recently had a hardware failure on my OS disk, which means I lost all files including /etc/lvm/archive. My LVM2 volume spans 3 disks, all of which are intact. How do I go about recreating this volume, without knowing the UUID's of the disks. I tried running uuid_fixer but was given the error "pv_read(): pv_flush". Running lvscan and pvscan returns no results.

Thanks,
James