[linux-lvm] is LVM cluster-aware?

Is LVM cluster-aware? Of course it's not, but... Will I loose data if I have a LVM physical volume replicated on two machines with DRBD, and I want to access two separate logical volumes on different machines?

Machine_1
         \            /--Logical_volume_1
          DRBD-LVM2-PV
         /            \--Logical_volume_2
Machine_2

On Machine_1 I only want to read/write to Logical_volume_1.
On Machine_2 I only want to read/write to Logical_volume_2.

I don't want to add/remove/rename/resize/etc. any volumes - just access them on separate machines.

Perhaps the answer is: yes, you will loose your data, but I wanted to be sure ;)

Are there any workarounds to that (with just two volumes it's simple - don't use LVM; but let's suppose there are many logical volumes)?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org