Re: [linux-lvm] LVM limits?

Hi all,
I found on a webpage this two sentences:

- The combination of 32-bit CPU and Linux kernel version 2.6.x, the
limit of logical volume size is maximized at 16TB.

- For Linux kernel 2.6.x running on 64-bit CPU, the maximum LV size is
8EB (extremely terrible big storage for this time being!)

Are they right?

Thanks,
Jordi