[linux-lvm] dmraid - where is the raid done?

Drew drew.kay at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:34:29 UTC 2008

> Wrong list - that's for the Linux MD RAID subsystem (mdadm, /dev/md* and
> friends). You're looking for ataraid-list:

> Which is the place for discussion of dmraid development.

Evening Byrn,

I am aware that the dm-raid list was the best one if he had a dm-raid
specific question. However from what I read it sounded like he was
interested in knowing what the differences were between ata/dm-raid
and md (software) raid. Being a lurker on both lists I felt that the
folks over at md would be a better choice.

--
Drew

--Marie Curie