[linux-lvm] LVs corrupted after pvresize

Peter Larsen plarsen at CIBER.com
Mon Oct 20 18:50:32 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-20 at 11:41 -0400, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

> Having used AIX LVM, I can say that Linux LVM has a way to go before
> it reaches that level of ease of use.  But it keeps getting better,
> and I get to participate!

I'm currious - my exposure to LVM like systems is mainly on Linux.
Where's the catch? I find the basic LVM command structure pretty
straight forward and easy. There's even a couple of GUI's available now
to make the LVM management easier.

Can you give an example or two on how the LVM differs on the
user-friendliness areas?

---
Regards
    Peter Larsen

"Here's something to think about:  How come you never see a headline like
`Psychic Wins Lottery'?"
		-- Jay Leno