[linux-lvm] About "lvmsar" and "lvmsadc"

Hello,

I'm a student in Master in French and i'm working on lvm2 (OS : Linux Debian etch)

I need to use "lvmsar" and "lvmsadc" to collect informations about data in snapshots. I would like to compare 2 snapshots (modified block).

My problem is : "lvmsar" and "lvmsadc" are not implemented.

I have :

testbox3:/lib/lvm-200# dpkg -l | grep lvm
ii lvm-common 1.5.20 The Logical Volume Manager for Linux (common
ii  lvm2           2.02.06-4etch1 The Linux Logical Volume Manager

I tested the last version of LVM but not implemented too.

I am in training course of end studies, i'm blocked in my project.

Could you help me please ?

In advance, thanks.

Cordially,
Sylvain Dauthieux