[linux-lvm] re-activate lv after reboot ?

My server uses iscsiadm to access a remote iscsi device. VG and LV are created on that device and can be accessed just fine. The problem is after reboot, the LVs are in inactive mode and I have to run vgchange -a y to activate the VG on the iscsi device or to put that command /etc/rcd./rc.local.

Is there any way to automatically to activate those LVs/VGs when the iscsi device starts ?

Thanks,
Vu