[linux-lvm] ext3 on lvm2 on raid10

Hi, guys

How is the raid10 chunk size related to LVM2 layout and how do ext3's
"stride" and "stripe-width" parameters depend on LVM2?

In more detail:
I've 4 equal HDDs. My intention is to make a raid10, put LVM2 on top
of it and format the LVM volumes with ext3.

stride and stripe-width values are described in MKE2FS(8), but the
case with LVM is not covered there.

Please, point me to some documentation on the subject or advise me how
to proceed.

--
Best regards,
Daniel