Re: [linux-lvm] Re: Convert a non-striped LV to a striped LV without data loss?

I ended up reformatting (after making a fresh backup) and starting over.  I couldn't find a way to get around the metadata space limitation.  I believe thought that I future proofed my installation so that it wouldn't happen again.  I set aside 8M for the metadata when I used the pvcreate command.

Thanks for trying to help me out,

Sincerely,
Doug Eubanks
admin dougware net