[linux-lvm] LVM Repair?

Hi, this is my first post here, so... hello!

I am just wondering. Is there a repair/consistancy check for LVM abit like the check/repair you can get with SW Raid? that checks the drives the LVM is based on for errors and moves any problems ones? or is the accepted method a efsck with -cc?

cheers!

N: Jon Hardcastle
E: Jon eHardcastle com
'..Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful.'