Re: [linux-lvm] Strange PV metadata issue

Alex Brett wrote:
For anybody interested - I managed to fix this by forcing the pvcreate
with -ff, specifying only 1 metadata copy (not sure if I needed this bit
or not) and then a vgcfgrestore did the trick - all seems happy now :)

The same situation/recovery steps were discussed on the list last week:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-lvm/2009-January/msg00014.html

Bryn.