[linux-lvm] LVM1 LE->PE mapping

How is LE->PE mapping done in case of striped volume created using
LVM1? Especially I could not location sequence of PV stripes to be
followed. e.g. PV2, PV0, PV1 is sequence shown by "dmsetup table" but
not sure where does this information gets stored on PV?
I did not see the LVM1 on-disk structure storing information related to segment.
Can anybody kindly help?

--
Tejas Sumant