Re: [linux-lvm] Re: Parallel mirroring

Diego Jacobi [jacobidiego gmail com] wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Sry for retry but the lvm list is my last resource.

Try dm-devel mailing list. Linux LVM is based on device mapper
framework.

> Does Linux-LVM have Parallel scheduler mode for mirroring at all?
> If yes, how do you set it up, or check if it is enabled?

Writes happen in parallel, of course! At the moment it only reads from
the default mirror leg (unless the default leg is broken). There was
some patch for round-robin reading among mirrored legs, but it is not in
the upstream yet.

--Malahal.