Re: [linux-lvm] Can't mount or run fdisk on an existing logical volume, help!

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 4:21 PM, Ray Van Dolson<rvandolson esri com> wrote:
> I'm not sure which one of these backup files I'd use to restore to.
> You can also re-run pvcreate with the --uuid and --restorefile argument
> if you want to recreate a "lost" uuid...

How can I see the difference between what uuid's it's looking for and
what is currently set on the devices?

(neither of the vgcfgrestore commands helped, either for
storage_00034.vg or /etc/lvm/backup/storage)

--
Adam Olsen
SendOutCards.com