Re: [linux-lvm] Mirroring implementation

Hi Roy,

I would be better indeed, but practically, even if it is supposed to request both disks (san arrays) in //, the closest array  will almost always be the first to answer unless it is overloaded.

What I'm looking for is the behaviour for writes, as I don't want to deal with failure scenarios in which I could find outdated data on my last remaining mirror leg.