[linux-lvm] LinuxTag, Berlin - June 24th to 27th 2009

Alasdair G Kergon agk at redhat.com
Mon Jun 8 22:58:38 UTC 2009

Several members of the Red Hat device-mapper/LVM development team will
be attending LinuxTag in Berlin in a couple of weeks for wide-ranging
technical discussions about all aspects of the project.

As ever, other developers who'll be present in Berlin are welcome to
join us: please drop me a line, indicating when you'll be there (Tuesday
to Sunday) and your topics of interest (if I don't already know) and
I'll endeavour to take this into account when drawing up our timetable.

  http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/en.html

Alasdair