[linux-lvm] Check out my photos on Facebook

Title: Facebook
facebook
Vishnu Saran
Vishnu Saran has:
44 friends
0 photos
0 notes
3 wall posts
0 groups

Check out my photos on Facebook

Hi linux-lvm redhat com,

Thanks,
Vishnu

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=611063567&k=SVC25WQRWW5M5FDGSB53UR&r

See who else has invited you to Facebook:
Ntoughe Guys-sergeNtoughe Guys-serge
81 friends
linux-lvm redhat com was invited to join Facebook by Vishnu Saran. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe.