[linux-lvm] S.I. and consistent units

Has anyone been working on the consistency problem in LVM wrt units
lately (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=306200)? If not
i'm willing to come up with a patch that attempts to fix those
consistency issues, if patches are welcome.

--
Mierswa, Daniel

If you still don't like it, that's ok: that's why I'm boss. I simply
know better than you do.
               --- Linus Torvalds, comp.os.linux.advocacy, 1996/07/22