[linux-lvm] Testmail to see if my other two mails are too big for the MTA

This is a test, to see if my post (and the 2nd post I did since i
thought i failed at sending it) were just to big for the MTA (it said it
was accepted for deliver) but it probably wasn't. And without PGP/MIME
this time.

--
Mierswa, Daniel

If you still don't like it, that's ok: that's why I'm boss. I simply
know better than you do.
               --- Linus Torvalds, comp.os.linux.advocacy, 1996/07/22