[linux-lvm] striped LVs at installtion time

I am sorry if this question was asked already. Can we specify striped LVs in kickstart file , or from interactive installation ?

Currently I have to manually create the striped LVs for root/var/swap ... after installation, then copy files over those LVs, relabel the selinux, then change /etc/fstab and /boot/grub/grub.conf. A lot of tedious works.

Thanks for your advice,

Vu