Re: [linux-lvm] Resize physical volume SOLVED

Hi all

Just to let you all know, I finally got this sorted.

The problem was these partitions had been part of an md raid. By zeroing them out (mdadm wouldnt zero the superblock, but dding from /dev/zero worked) then following the exact same procedure it worked flawlessly.

Rgds
Karl

karl mouse-hole com wrote ..