[linux-lvm] Mirroring disks: LVM->MD or LVM->lvconvert -m 1 better?

Hi guys,

I'm setting up a new server, and it's going to be a remote box for me,
with only limited access.  To make it robust, I want to mirror the two
disks inside it.

I can either do the traditional LVM on top of MD, but I was thinking
that maybe using LVM's builtin 'lvconvert -m ...' stuff would be
simpler.

Ideally, I'd like to either disk to be able to fail, and the system to
still be able to bootup.  It's not completely critical, but hey, it's
also a good learning experience.

Thanks,
John