[linux-lvm] Unmounting file system hangs up...

Hello,

I am using Fedora 10 and LVM. Lately when I shut down or restart the Linux box, it hangs at the stage of "Unmounting file system".

Although I can turn off or restart the box manually, I am a bit concerned whether it is the beginning of more serious problems later.
Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

rod