[linux-lvm] lvcreate on specific pv in system-config-lvm

Hi, I'm new to LVM and trying to find my way through the
available options...

I see that with lvcreate there is the ability to create a
logical volume on a specified physical volume; but in system-config-lvm
I do not see how to do that (I can only see how to set the size of
the LV from the free space available in the VG; I don't see how
to specify on which PV it should be created). Obviously if
I'm missing something please let me know; but otherwise I was
just curious as to why that feature wasn't available in the
GUI (i.e., is it problematic, or something I should try to avoid
for some other reason)?

Many thanks,

Dan Ragle