[linux-lvm] Mirrored LVs

Why cannot the mirrorlog be stored persistently in one or more LEs in the LV? Why the need for a seperate PV for this?

Since most servers I work with have two disks for the system, this force me to use md for mirroring, adding unneeded complexity for a simple mirror.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten mortent org

I can't listen to that much Wagner. I start getting the urge to conquer Poland.
	-- Woody Allen