Re: [linux-lvm] Inode usage on lvm volumes?

On Sun, Sep 06, 2009 at 01:03:33PM -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
Hello,

I've googled for an hour now and cannot find an answer to this question...

I'm on gentoo linux, and when I run:

df -i

I get a list of inode usage for everything except my lvm volumes - they
show zeros all the way across:

Is this normal? If so, how do I check inode usage on an lvm volume?

Thanks,

Charles

weird, df -i works on all of my boxes. (redhats and mandriva)

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
        Communication Media & Services S.r.l.