Re: [linux-lvm] How do I properly backup and restore / on LVM2

Hi

dump does not come with standard Suse.

Where can I get the rpm.

Have not used dump before and how do I create a snapshot ?

How do I recreate my existing LVM2 structure if my root disk is gone ?

Appreciate as we are using tsm which is tedious/problematic to restore.

One will have pxe build and then install tsm and then restore.

Appreciate your reply.

Regards
Alan

---