[linux-lvm] How do I tell what disk a volume group reside on

Phillip Susi psusi at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 14 02:28:02 UTC 2010

You appear to have intended to start a new thread completely unrelated
to the thread "How do I properly backup and restore / on LVM2" but
instead of composing a new message, you chose to reply to one in that
thread.  Please do not do this.  When you reply, threaded mail readers
show your message in the thread you reply to instead of as a new
thread, even when you change the subject.  If you are starting a new
thread, then start a new message instead of replying to an existing one.