[linux-lvm] Is there any architecture design map of LVM2?(for knowing more detail about LVM2's implement)

Busby.Cheung chaimvy at 163.com
Wed Apr 14 06:02:59 UTC 2010

Hi All,
      I have used both LVM1 & LVM2 before, but not read the code to know more in detail. Recently, I begin to read the source code of LVM2, version 2.02.54, so many source code files and I think I need a global view of them, need something like architechture design map, the global view of the source code. Is there anything like so?
      I need your help. Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Busby