Re: [linux-lvm] volume developing problems even though should be static...

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:45:48PM -0700, Linda A. Walsh wrote:
I needed extra space on my home partition, and speed, so I disabled my
snapshoting cron job and deleted any logical jobs for now.

But during this transition time, I've started getting some were symptoms.
Now when I do a "pvs", I see:

# pvs
 /dev/dm-1: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
please provide "dmsetup ls" and "dmsetup status" so we might know what
/dev/dm-1 is.

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it