Re: [linux-lvm] Problems resizing physical volume

On 04/14/2010 09:47 AM, Phillip Susi wrote:
[snip]

This doesn't directly address your issue, but I'd point out that if
/boot were itself an lv instead of a normal partition, resizing it would
be easy ;)

Personally I just leave /boot on the root lv.

OTOH, you can never go wrong following the K.I.S.S. principle, especially when disks are so large that 30GB is less than 5% of capacity. We use LVs for data directories only.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?