[linux-lvm] will pvmove'ing (an LV at a time) defragment?

If I currently have a volume group consisting of two drives and I add a third
drive and them pvmove from the two existing drives to the new drive, will that
defragment my LVs?  i.e.:

# pvmove /dev/sda2 /dev/sdb /dev/sdc

where /dev/sdc is the new empty drive.

Or will it just move the PEs from each source disk (in turn) in the order they
appear on the source disk, effectively just concatenating the two sources disks
to the new target disk?

If the answer to the above is yes, if I limit my pvmoves to a single LV at a
time, will that defragment the LVs or will it simply move the "chunks" of the LV
from the first source disk to the target disk followed by the chunks from the
second source disk?  (Although likely that will have the desired effect anyway,
as the second disk was added subsequent to the first disk getting fullish.)

Cheers,
b.